Are you looking for information on how to update your iPad to iOS 10? Look no further! This blog post will give you a step-by-step guide on how to upgrade your iPad so that it is running the latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system. Read on, and you’ll be up and running in no time! Learn How to Update Ipad to Ios 10?
How to Update Ipad to Ios 10?
Updating Your iPad to iOS 10
The first thing you need to do is make sure your iPad is compatible with iOS 10. The following iPads are supported by Apple’s newest operating system:
- iPad Air & Air 2
- iPad Pro (9.7-inch, 12.9-inch)
- iPad 4th generation
- iPad Mini 2, 3, & 4
If your device isn’t on this list, then unfortunately it isn’t compatible with iOS 10 and you won’t be able to update it.
If your device is listed above, however, then here’s how to proceed:
- Open the Settings app on your iPad and tap “General”.
- Tap “Software Update” and wait for the devices to check for updates (this may take a few minutes).
- Once the device has finished checking for updates, tap “Download and Install” under the “iOS 10″ section (you may have to enter your passcode before this step).
- Your device will now begin downloading the update; wait until it has finished before proceeding (this may take a few minutes). Once download is complete, tap “Install Now” and wait for the installation process to finish (this may take a few minutes). Once the installation process is complete, your iPad will restart itself and you should now be running iOS 10!
Congratulations – you have successfully updated your iPad to run Apple’s latest mobile operating system – iOS 10! Upgrading your device every once in awhile ensures that all of its features work correctly as well as improving security – so don’t forget about regular updates in the future! If you ever encounter any issues while updating or if something doesn’t seem right after an update – don’t hesitate to contact Apple Support or visit an authorized service provider near you; they’ll be able to help get everything back up and running quickly! Thanks for reading – happy upgrading!