We’ve all been there; you delete a text message that you regret later. Thankfully, for Android phone users, retrieving deleted messages is possible. In this blog post, we will walk through the steps of how to retrieve deleted text messages from an Android phone. Learn How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on Android Phone?
How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on Android Phone?
- Download an SMS recovery app – The first step is to download one of many available SMS recovery apps from the Google Play Store. Some popular options include FonePaw Android Data Recovery and Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android.
- Connect your device – Once the app is downloaded, follow the indicated instructions to connect your device to your computer using either a USB cable or Wi-Fi connection (depending on which app you used).
- Select Messages – After your device connects to the computer, you will be prompted to select Messages as the data type you wish to recover. Once selected, click “Next” to continue with the process.
- Recover Deleted Texts – Once the program scans through your device and finds any deleted texts, it will present them in a list format for review before recovery. Here you can select which ones you would like recovered and click “Recover” once finished selecting what you need recovered.
- Save Generated Files – Finally, once all of your selected texts have been recovered successfully save them onto your computer in whatever file format desired and enjoy having access to those deleted texts again!
Whether by mistake or otherwise, retrieving deleted text messages on an Android phone is possible with just a few easy steps outlined above! With these simple steps, anyone can easily retrieve their lost messages without much difficulty at all! So don’t despair—your precious texts are still out there!