If you’re looking for an easy way to hide the Windows 10 taskbar, then you’ve come to the right place. The taskbar is a great tool, but sometimes it can get in the way. In this blog post, we’ll provide a step-by-step guide on how to hide the taskbar in Windows 10. We’ll also explain why you might want to hide it and why it might be beneficial for some users. Learn How to Hide Taskbar Windows 10?
How to Hide Taskbar Windows 10?
Why You Might Want To Hide The Taskbar
The taskbar is the bar that runs along the bottom of your computer’s screen. It typically includes an icon indicating which programs are currently running, as well as shortcuts and other helpful features. But if you don’t need these features or don’t use them often, then hiding the taskbar can give you more room to work with on your desktop and free up space for other activities.
How To Hide The Taskbar On Windows 10
Fortunately, hiding the taskbar in Windows 10 is relatively simple. All you have to do is follow these steps:
1) Right-click on any part of your desktop (not on an active program window).
2) Select “Taskbar Settings” from the dropdown menu that appears.
3) Scroll down until you see “Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode.”
4) Toggle this setting on by clicking on its switch so that it turns blue/grey.
5) Click “Apply” and then “OK” to save your changes.
Your taskbar should now be hidden
Hiding your Windows 10 taskbar can be a great way to make more room for your desktop activities, especially if you don’t use or need all of its features often. By following our simple step-by-step guide above, anyone can easily hide their Windows 10 taskbar in just a few clicks! So go ahead and give it a try today!