If you’re looking for a way to disable your Windows 10 touch screen, then you’ve come to the right place. Disabling your touch screen can be done quickly and easily, allowing you to get back to using your device without worrying about accidental taps or swipes. In this blog post, we’ll look at how you can disable your Windows 10 touch screen with just a few simple steps. Learn How to Disable Touch Screen on Windows 10?
How to Disable Touch Screen on Windows 10?
- Open the Control Panel by going to Start > Settings > Control Panel or by searching “Control Panel” in the search box.
- Select “Hardware and Sound” and then select “Devices and Printers” from the list of options on the left-hand side of the window.
- On the right-hand side of the window, select “Device Manager”. This will open up a new window that lists all of your installed hardware devices.
- Scroll down until you find “Human Interface Devices” and expand it by clicking on the arrow next to it. This will reveal all of your input devices such as keyboards and mice, as well as your touch screen device.
- Right click on the touch screen device listed in Device Manager and select “Disable” from the menu that appears. This will immediately disable your touch screen functionality so you no longer have to worry about accidental taps or swipes when using your device.
- To enable it again simply repeat steps 1 through 5 but instead of selecting ‘Disable’ from step 5, select ‘Enable’ instead – this will enable your touch screen functionality once more so you can use it as normal again!
Disabling your Windows 10 Touch Screen is an easy process that only requires a few simple steps! All you need to do is open up Device Manager, locate your touch screen device, right click on it and select ‘Disable’. To re-enable it again just repeat these steps but instead select ‘Enable’ from step 5 instead of ‘Disable’. With these easy steps, disabling (and enabling) your Windows 10 Touch Screen has never been easier! For website owners and SEO newbies alike – this blog post should provide helpful information for those looking for an answer on how to disable their Windows 10 Touch Screen quickly and easily!